A list of that which I am focused on at this stage in my life.
- I'm helping create a foundation which brings clean water wells to the indigenous, Aeta Tribe in the Philippines. Here is our site and our Facebook page.
- I am creating a new body of artwork, putting to story the indigenous Aeta Tribe of the Philippines.
- I have been telling myself in my head or aloud everyday to take risks, invest my time in that which I feel passionate about, and to add value to the lives of those around me.
- I've been learning to cook, every meal, every day from scratch with raw ingredients since this past summer, cooking slower and eating slower.
- I am learning to tell stories with my artwork, through photography, film, and in person.
- I've been learning to ask better questions. Ones that speak to that which I am truly interested in and in a manner which elicits the questions response in a story format.
- I've been reading Ve y Pon un Centinela , and falling in love with the characters all over again.
- I am learning what causes me physical pain and how much is too much in exercise. Cold, open water swimming and yoga.
If you have a question, idea, or would like to share something on this or yourself you can do so by emailing me on the contact page above. Inspired by Derek Sivers, now